Independent Mortgage Advisors

Knowledge Base Jargon Buster

Conveyancing fee

This is what you have to pay a solicitor (or a licensed conveyancer) for doing all the legal work for registering the property in your name. The final bill for this service should also include stamp duty, land registry fees and his or her disbursements.